20768 Developing SQL Data Models
This course is a 3-day instructor-led course that is focused on creating managed enterprise BI solutions.
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution
- Create a multidimensional database with Analysis Services
- Implement dimensions in a cube
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube
- Use MDX syntax
- Customize a cube
- Implement a tabular database
- Use DAX to query a tabular model
- Use data mining for predictive analysis
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who need to fulfil BI Developer role to create enterprise BI solutions.
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.