20773 Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R
This course will give students the ability to use Microsoft R Server to create and run an analysis on a large dataset, and show how to utilize it in Big Data environments.Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R is designed to help R users learn to process, query, transform and summarize, and build models on large datasets using Microsoft R Server’s RevoScaleR package. This course takes a use-case-based approach by walking through a knowledge discovery and data mining example using MRS.
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how Microsoft R Server and Microsoft R Client work
- Use R Client with R Server to explore big data held in different data stores
- Visualize data by using graphs and plots
- Transform and clean big data sets
- Implement options for splitting analysis jobs into parallel tasks
- Build and evaluate regression models generated from big data
- Create, score, and deploy partitioning models generated from big data
- Use R in the SQL Server and Hadoop environments
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is people who wish to analyze large datasets within a big data environment. The secondary audience are developers who need to integrate R analyses into their solutions. This course will also help prepare students for one of the exams required to earn the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Machine Learning certification.
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.