55250-A: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365
This course provides students with an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement by building a foundation for all subsequent courses and learning. The main features and apps are introduced including Sales, Service and Marketing. Students will learn important end user skills including how to proficiently work in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to find information quickly and easily using the out of the box tools such as Advanced Find, the Report Wizard, Charts and Dashboards through the Web Browser and Dynamics 365 for Outlook.
No previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is needed to sit this course. The course applies to both Business and Enterprise Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Version 9 as well as online and on-premise deployments.
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Be familiar with the Apps and Hubs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement including Sales, Service and Marketing
- Understand the differences between the Dynamics 365 Apps and PowerApps
- Be able to Create, Update, Relate, Assign and Delete records in Microsoft Dynamics 365
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed to apply to end users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, including:
- Sales Representatives
- Customer Service Representatives
- Marketing Personnel
- Project Managers
- General End Users who are looking to improve skill in Dynamics 365 It is recommended that attendees of this course have an existing working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. However, this course assumes no prior knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.