In this course, participants will learn to apply the skills required to evaluate and implement standard deployments as well as implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies including network, storage, and virtualization technologies to create cloud solutions
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for a network technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA Network+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better network tech on the job.
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become CompTIA Network+ Certified.
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.