ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
This course teaches participants how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, and gives the knowledge needed to configure LAN switches and IP routers, as well as manage network devices and identify basic security threats. Additionally, this course provides a foundational understanding of network Layers 1–3, which underlie core routing and switching plus other advanced technologies.
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network
- Understand the foundational basics of network Layers 1–3, which underlie core routing and switching
- Prepare to pass the 100-105 ICND1 exam, which leads to the CCENT certification and completes the first
half of the requirements for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification
Who Should Attend
● Network administrators
● Network support engineers
● Network engineer associates
● Network specialists
● Network analysts
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.