Rocheston Certified Big Data Analyst Course
This course teaches the fundamentals of Big Data, design and implementation of Big Data solutions.Rocheston Certified Big Data Analyst course is designed to teach the fundamentals of Big Data, design and implementation of Big Data solutions. The comprehensive modules give an in-depth understanding of key tools and systems for working with Spark, Hadoop and Azure, and implementation of NoSQL data storage and processing solutions. The program will teach you to process real-time data streams and implement real-time big data analytics solutions.
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Profile source information and set characteristics
- Determine data trends from data sets, provide accurate data models and code and develop data rules from the analysis
- Execute big data processes such as filtering, text connotation and filtering
- Initiate technical and pricing negotiations with data providers
- Develop solutions for real-time distributed data processing
Who Should Attend
From business people who need to optimize their business processes & supply chain delivery cycles, to the HR executives who need to augment their talent acquisition, staff management & company objectives, or the R&D professionals who need to analyze huge amounts of data distributed across different network systems, CBDA is THE one-stop solution.
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.