20483 Programming in C#
This course provides developers with the programming know-how needed to build Windows applications with the language Visual C #
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the core syntax and features of Visual C#
- Create methods, handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy and to extend a .NET Framework class.
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query data.
- Access and query remote data by using the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services.
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a Visual C# application.
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
Who Should Attend
This course is not designed for students who are new to programming; it is targeted at professional developers with at least one month of experience programming in an object-oriented environment.
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.