20741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
This course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016.
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software Defined Networking.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016. This audience would typically include:
- Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
- System or Infrastructure Administrators with general networking knowledge who are looking to gain core and advanced networking knowledge and skills on Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course is those IT professionals who are looking to take the MCSA 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam.
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.