AWS Technical Essentials
This course will help participants to develop the skills needed to design, deploy and operate infrastructure and applications on the AWS cloud platform.
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS management console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS storage options and create Amazon S3 buckets
- Recognize AWS Compute and networking options and use EC2 and EBS
- Describe managed services and database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify deployment and management options
Who Should Attend
AWS Technical Essentials is the core requirement for professionals who need a basic but comprehensive understanding of the AWS cloud platform. This certification is best suited for:
• Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
• SysOps administrators
• IT developers
• Any individual who is new to AWS and wants to learn the fundamentals
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.