In this course, participants will learn to install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems.
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure, install and upgrade operating systems, including: Windows, Apple OS X, Linux, iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
- Install and image virtual machines
- Set up and troubleshoot peripheral devices
- Assemble and disassemble computing hardware
- Set up and support basic home and small office networks
- Implement cybersecurity controls appropriate to helpdesk and technical support roles
- Troubleshoot and support end-user access to applications and data
Who Should Attend
- Service desk analyst
- Help desk tech
- Technical support specialist
- Field service technician
- Associate network engineer
- Data support technician
- Desktop support administrator
- End-user computing technician
- Help desk technician
- System support specialist
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.