ITIL Foundation Certification
This course enables you to achieve a better understanding of ITIL 4 ‘s lifecycle, key principles and terminologies
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL 2011 process models that are required to the ITIL Foundation exam
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize the customer experience
- Understand how to apply lean principles and automate standard tasks to improve efficiency of ITSM processes
- Save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes
- Align IT services with the needs of your organization
Who Should Attend
Training is primarily intended to help IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit or security managers, and anyone interested in enhancing the quality of IT service management.
ITIL certification is an essential requirement for professionals who need to learn the fundamentals of ITIL frameworks and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management. This certification is best suited for:
• IT Managers/Support Teams
• IT Architects, Planners and Consultants
• System Administrators/Analysts
• Operations Managers
• Database Administrators
• Service Delivery Professionals
• Quality Analysts
• Application Management Team/Development Team
• Process Owners/Practitioners
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.