ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Strategy
The course is intended to provide realistic experience in implementing the Business Plan to holders of the ITIL ® Foundation credential in IT Service Management. Read about ITIL Business Strategy concepts, procedures, administration of resources, technologies and deployment considerations.
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Lead discussions on Service Strategy
- Define services and market spaces
- Conduct strategic analysis
- Apply financial management
- Manage demand
- Drive strategy through the service lifecycle
- Understand critical success factors and risks
Who Should Attend
- IT management
- IT Finance management
- Supplier Relationship management.
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.