Rocheston Certified Cybercrime Investigator (RCCI)
This course investigates the specifics of cybercrime and law enforcement philosophy and have an ideal framework for your profession as prosecutor in cybercrime.
Contact Us For More Information
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Analyzing and investigating crimes committed using a computer
- Recovering compromised or damaged data.
- Collecting evidence and gathering information about systems
- Preparing case reports
- Reconstructing crime scenarios
- Demonstrate a commitment towards continuous education by developing forensic and criminology skills through independent study and research
- Pinpoint methods for preparation, storage, and presentation of digital evidence
- Testify in court proceedings if the need may arise
- Present evidence and case reports in the way that a jury can understand
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CTOs and CIOs
- Students of cybercrime
- Students of cyber investigation
- Students of law enforcement methodology
- RCCIs can be game changers both in corporate and other environments.
Ready to Level Up?
Our training programmes provide participants with the opportunity to gain a more in-depth understanding in their relevant professions, and is also a great choice for people looking to upskill themselves.